Choosing an Injury Law Firm in California
What to look for when you need a personal injury attorney
Finding the right attorneys to represent you after you have suffered a serious injury can be an overwhelming process. At The Law Office of Bryman & Apelian, we know that most of our clients have never been exposed to California's complex legal system before and are consequently unfamiliar with how to find a personal injury lawyer best suited for them and their case. So, whether you live in Los Angeles, Orange County, Fresno, Bakersfield, Riverside, San Diego, Covina, Glendale, Burbank, Studio City, Hollywood, San Francisco, Sacramento, Thousand Oaks or anywhere else in the state of California, look for the following characteristics as you search for an attorney:
- Experience — at the negotiation table and in court. You should have a lawyer who can help you reach a satisfactory settlement but is willing to go to court when doing so is necessary. Either Mr. Bryman or Mr. Apelian will be your lawyer. Attorneys Andrew Bryman and Mark Apelian have more than 55 years of combined experience doing just that.
- Aggressiveness when dealing with opposing counsel. Insurance companies and the opposition do not and will not fight fair or sympathize with your pain and suffering, so you need a law firm who knows how to combat their tactics and win your case.
- Attention and accessibility when you need it. One of the biggest complaints about lawyers is that they are difficult to get in touch with. At The Law Office of Bryman & Apelian, this will never be the case. We keep flexible office hours and can travel to meet you if you have any questions or concerns. To give our clients the attention they deserve, we only take cases we feel have merit. We are here when you need us.
- The ability to get results. A successful outcome in a personal injury claim can greatly improve your quality of life if you have been seriously injured. Our law firm has helped clients collect hundreds of millions awards and verdicts. You can read about some of our cases on our results page>>
- Knowledge of your particular type of case. It is essential to have an attorney who has tried cases like yours, especially if your claim involves a trucking accident, slips and falls, automobile accidents or medical malpractice. Attorneys with general knowledge of personal injury law may not understand the nuances of your particular legal matter and may not know how to counter seemingly persuasive arguments the defense makes. Our lawyers have an in-depth understanding of many different types of personal injury claims, and Andrew Bryman regularly lectures attorneys' organizations on subjects related to personal injury.
- Compassion for others. While the ability to secure positive outcomes is essential in the personal injury arena, we strongly believe in investing in our community and helping those dealing with medical conditions and disastrous circumstances. Just as we support our clients as they deal with legal matters, we volunteer with and donate funds to numerous charitable organizations.
- A good reputation. You want to look for a lawyer whom peers and past clients respect and recommend. The Law Office of Bryman & Apelian is the law firm other lawyers refer their friends, family members and clients to if they need qualified representation in a personal injury case. Our attorneys have each been chosen and recognized as Southern California Super Lawyers and featured in that publication each and every year since 2004, have beem published in numerous legal journals and newspapers, and interviewed for the book How Leading Lawyers Think: Expert Insights into Judgment and Advocacy. You can see just a few of the recent results we achieved for just some of our clients.
Contact The Law Office of Bryman & Apelian for a free consultation
Whether you live in Los Angeles, Bakersfield, Fresno, Los Angeles, Orange County, Burbank, Sherman Oaks, Glendale, San Diego, Riverside, northern California counties or Thousand Oaks, the personal injury lawyers at the Law Office of Bryman & Apelian serves clients throughout California. We keep flexible office hours, offer home appointments and operate on a contingency fee basis. You pay us absolutely nothing unless we win your case.
Reach out to our personal injury law firm online or call us at 818.225.5151 to schedule a free consultation if you have been injured due to another person's negligence.