Slip, Trip and Fall Lawyers in California
Seeking justice for injuries occurring on public and private property
Public and private property owners have a duty to exercise reasonable care in the maintenance and control of their premises to prevent slip and fall or trip and fall accidents. This means that owners and managers of property must take appropriate precautions to prevent foreseeable injuries by fixing, maintaining and cleaning up any obvious hazards to citizens, guests or customers. If you have been injured by tripping or slipping on another person's property, you may be entitled to compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Slip and fall accidents
Slippery substances on the ground can cause potentially catastrophic falls when you unknowingly step upon them. Slip and fall accidents may be caused by the presence of any of the following on the ground:
The premises liability attorneys of The Law Office of Bryman & Apelian have more than 55 years of combined experience in trial practice and routinely represent clients in personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits throughout California.
Trip and fall accidents
Trip and fall accidents occur when you lose your footing because of an uneven surface such as:
We invite you to put our experience to work for you when you call or contact us to discuss your injuries due to your fall.
Ways to advance your lawsuit
- Photograph the dangerous condition!
- Measure the height of the lifted raised floor and photograph the spot with the ruler present.
- If it's a spilled item, try to figure out what it is and where it came from.
- Document proof of a dangerous or defective condition. It might be worthwhile to take down the names and telephone number of witnesses to the accident or to ask a friend or relative to return to the scene of the accident to photograph a dangerous condition. These are critical pieces of evidence that can help one of our firm's lawyers bolster your premises liability claims.
- Seek treatment from a reputable healthcare provider. If your doctor is asked to testify about your medical condition on the stand, his or her professional reputation may be called into question. You can check on your physician's credentials using Medical Board of California's license look-up service.
Contact our law firm immediately to work with a highly experienced slip, trip and fall attorney
The Law Office of Bryman & Apelian represents victims of slip and trip and fall accidents in personal injury lawsuits in the greater Los Angeles area, Ventura, San Fernando Valley, Chatsworth, Canoga Park, Burbank, Pasadena, West Covina, Riverside, Bakersfield, Fresno, Valencia, Orange County, San Diego, Oakland, Sacramento, the Bay Area and most other counties found in both southern California and northern California. We keep flexible office hours, offer home appointments and operate on a contingency fee basis. You pay us absolutely nothing unless we win your case.
Reach out to our personal injury law firm online or simply call us at 818.225.5151 to schedule a free consultation if you have been injured due to another person's negligence.